Dermal Fillers – Face, Wrinkle & Lip Fillers in Tonbridge
An Instant Way To Erase Tell-Tale Lines and Wrinkles
Dermal fillers In Tonbridge, Kent From Riverside Facial Aesthetic Clinic
Dermal fillers can be used to treat different areas of the face, including the lips, chin, jaw, cheeks, forehead, and nose, and are ideal for dealing with specific issues such as loss of volume, deep lines, and jowls.
What are Dermal Fillers?
As we age, we lose collagen in our face, and it can become flattened and starts to sag. Deeper grooves can appear around your mouth, eyes can look hollower, and lips become thinner. The ageing process begins in our mid 20′, so it’s no wonder self-confidence can creep in.
When the dermal filler is injected into the target area, it draws in water and moisture to plump-up and hydrates the skin. The dermal filler will mesh into normal skin tissue, giving you instantly smoother skin, lifted grooves, and adding volume.
Dermal fillers can help restore our youthful appearance and tackle sagging skin to prevent facial structures from starting to drop. Dermal Fillers are a manmade, non-animal, substance that mimics the body’s natural depleted hyaluronic acid. Once injected the fillers provide support and structure to the skin, giving a plumped and youthful appearance. The semi-permanent fillers provide safe, long-lasting and natural-looking results.
- Frown and Forehead Lines
- Nose to Mouth
- Eyes (Crows Feet)
- Marionette Lines
Benefits of Facial Treatments Tonbridge
• The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
• Not permanent and will naturally break down.
• We will only perform Dermal Fillers by a fully trained Medical Professional.
• Combine with anti-wrinkle injections for a complete rejuvenation treatment.
• Requires no test prior to treatment, unlike collagen injectable which requires a skin test to be carried out 28 days prior to treatment.
• Suitable for Vegans.
• A more youthful appearance.
• This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
• With this treatment we can tailor it to your needs providing a natural look
What to expect directly after your treatment
Post-treatment there may be some tenderness, redness, and swelling to the area, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days. However, some occasional bruising can occur; it is usually short-term and lasts a few days.
There is no recovery time required after dermal filler treatment and you can return to day to day activities straight away.
Dr Honarvar will discuss what to expect when you attend your appointment.
After treatment advice
– Avoid wearing make-up for 12 hours post-treatment
– Avoid extreme temperatures until redness and swelling subsides – no saunas, steam rooms, sunbeds, or sun exposure
– Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours post-treatment
– Avoid alcohol for 24 hours minimum post-treatment
– Avoid manipulation of the treated area
– Treatments are normally recommended every 6-12 months.
Book your free consultation for more information about any of our treatments – Jowl Treatment in Tonbridge – Lip Filler in Tonbridge – Crows feet in Tonbridge or any other facial treatments CALL 01732 353880.
Book your free consultation for more information about dermal fillers.
As a courtesy to our loyal existing clients, YOU WILL RECEIVE 10% discount on your next treatment when you refer a new client.[table “6” not found /]