We believe the practice offers excellent value for money and our fees reflect the high standard of care we provide.
The price guide has been created to give you an idea of our treatment fees. It is, however, only intended as a guide because the time a procedure takes and the materials we use can vary from one patient to another. We believe the practice offers excellent value for money and our fees reflect the high standard of care we provide. Before starting any treatment, we will explain and discuss the available range of options and provide you with a written estimate. We will help you decide which treatment plan is best suited to you, your budget, and your lifestyle.
Our prices can be found below. However, these may be subject to change depending on the case.
0% Finance Available!
- New Patient Emergency Assessment£99(excluding any x-rays and treatment)Returning Patient Emergency Assessment£50 (was £75)(excluding any x-rays and treatment)Recement Crown£250Pericoronitis Treatment£100Temporary Filling£100Smoothing Sharp or Broken Tooth£100Prescription£20
- Hygiene Maintenance£85(Was £99)Book NowGingival Therapy£125Periodontitis Therapy£150Periodontitis Maintenance£125Implant Hygiene Maintenance£150(for patients with 3+ dental implants)AirFlow (optional add-on)£30* Airflow is for suitable patients.Direct Access Gum Assessment £150£150.00Periodontal Gum Treatment (Non Surgical)£300 per quadrantGum BleachingFrom £750
- White FillingFrom £250Dental CrownFrom £1000Onlay / InlayFrom £750
- (£50 deposit required upon booking and is fully refundable upon attendance)Invisalign ConsultationFreeSingle Dental Implant Consultation (30 Minutes)FreeCBCT Not IncludedBook NowCosmetic Consultation (30 Minutes)FreeCombination of tooth whitening, veneers, crowns, etcBook NowWhitening ConsultationFree
- (Include removable retainers worth £450)Invisalign / Clear Aligners (depending on complexity)From £3500 to £8000(Was From £4500)Book Now
- 30 Mins Brief ConsultationFree60 Mins Comprehensive Consultation£120Single Complete Osstem Implantfrom £2499 per implant(Was £3000)Book NowSingle Complete Straumann Implantfrom £3500 per implant(was £4000)Book NowFull Arch Implant Denturefrom £5000 per jawFull Arch Implant Bridgefrom £9999 per jawCBCT For Dental Implants£150/ArchBone Graftsfrom £500 to £2500Depending on complexityBook Now*Other implant treatment fees including soft tissue grafts, temporary implant restoration etc will be confirmed by the clinician.
- SedationFrom £400 Per Hour
Facial Price List:
- Botox 1 area£190Botox 2 areas£240Botox 3 areas£280Botox 4 areas£350
- Seventy HyalFrom £184Profhil covering 1 treatment£300Profhil covering 2 treatment (4 weeks apart)£580
- Single Biotin Injection£50Course of 3 Biotin Injections£130
- Single B12 Injection£35Course of 3 Injections£90
- Gummy Smile£175
- Down Turned MouthStarting From £160
- Bunny LinesStarting From £170
- Masseter WomenFrom £250Masseter MenFrom £280
- HyperhidrosisStarting From: £375
- Microneedling for Face£90Microneedling for Face & Neck£180
We are pleased to offer a variety of payment methods to suit your needs. This includes accepting major debit and credit cards such as MasterCard and Visa. Additionally, for your convenience, we also support online payments through Stripe, a secure and reliable payment platform. To make our services more accessible, we offer a 0% finance option and monthly payment plans, ensuring that you can receive the care you need without financial strain. Our commitment is to provide you with quality care and flexible payment solutions.