Invisalign In Forest Hill & Dulwich
Perfectly align your teeth with Invisalign.
Braces Just Went Stealth
Invisalign teeth aligners are the high-tech alternative to braces.
They’re comfortable, effective, and almost totally invisible.
Invisalign teeth aligners are not just more discrete than traditional metal braces. They’re also more comfortable, more hygienic, and less disruptive.
You don’t need to change your eating habits, your speech is not affected, and the treatment is virtually pain-free.
All our dentists have official Invisalign accreditation and have been trained extensively in delivering the best possible service.
We also offer fantastic aftercare packages and an unlimited guarantee on all teeth aligners.
Invisalign Can Treat
Overcrowded teeth occur when there is simply a lack of room within your jaw for all your teeth to fit normally. When left untreated, overly crowded teeth can cause an increased chance of gum disease as your teeth are harder to clean.
Widely spaced teeth occur when you have extra space within your jaw. This could be due to small teeth, abnormal jaw bones, genetics, missing teeth, or tongue protrusion. Spacing issues can cause some periodontal diseases, including gingivitis and periodontitis, if left untreated, can lead to tooth loss.
Crossbites occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It usually causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth and can happen on both the front or the sides of the mouth. This issue can cause wear of the teeth, gum disease, and bone loss.
Underbites occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both. It can also be caused by missing upper teeth. This issue can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars which can lead to tooth wear.
Free OPG X-Ray with every consultation (worth £150) plus a teeth-whitening voucher worth £95 if you book today.*
Why Choose Invisalign
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Aligners are removable for easy cleaning, nights out & important functions.
- Eat whatever you want
- Virtually no change to speech
- Virtually pain-free
- See the results of your treatment before you even begin.
Why Choose London Dental Arts
- We are a diamond accredited provider with the highest achievable standard and within the top 5% of providers in the UK & Europe.
- We treat hundreds of cases each year.
- We only use experienced, fully accredited Invisalign Dentists.
- We use the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- We consistently achieve fantastic results.
- You leave confident with the smile you’ve always wanted.
Your Invisalign Journey
1. Book your FREE consultation at our Forest Hill Dental practice
Spend an hour with a Diamond Invisalign provider who will discuss all the aspects of your treatment and take an OPG X-ray showing you precisely what needs to be done to straighten your teeth and why.
2. Take a 3D scan of your teeth and review your Clin-Check
We will send 3D scans off to Invisalign, and within a week, we will receive your Clin-Check. This will show you exactly what your teeth will look like before and after the treatment. Once you have approved this, we will then order your aligners.
3. Revisit your Invisalign dentist in forest Hill to fit your first aligners, then return every 6-8 weeks
For the initial fit of your first aligners, making sure they fit perfectly and are comfortable, then return every 6-8 weeks for minor adjustments and pick up new aligners.
4. Review your smile, make any refinements needed to ensure it’s perfect, & collect your free teeth whitening kit.
Collect your final retainers, which you will only wear at night (permanently fixed retainers available also) & collect your free whitening gels to add the finishing touch to your new smile.
OPG Panoramic X-Ray
As part of your consultation with London Dental Arts Invisalign dentist in Forest Hill, you will undergo a FREE Panoramic X-Ray to ensure that you are suitable for the treatment you are seeking.
Panoramic radiography, also called panoramic x-ray, is a two-dimensional (2-D) dental x-ray examination that captures the entire mouth in a single image, including the teeth, upper and lower jaws, surrounding structures, and tissues. The jaw is a curved structure similar to that of a horseshoe. However, the panoramic x-ray products a flat image of the curved structure. It is typically set to provide details of the bones and teeth. Unlike traditional intraoral x-rays, where the film is placed inside the mouth, panoramic x-ray films are contained inside the machine.